Anca is certified in Company Secretarial Practice & Share Registration Practice (CCSP, Cert ICSA) and has a master’s degree in Management of Business Development.
She is a dedicated professional with more than 5 years’ experience in the corporate services industry, assisting UK and internationally based clients.
In her role, she is responsible for ensuring that the compliance requirements of the Companies Act and a company’s own Articles of Association are met, both in terms of the filing of statutory forms and the correct drafting of documents to record the actions of directors and shareholders. She is also responsible for client on boarding at Aventus Partners.
She is experienced in
– Company formations
– Changes share capital, share transfers and shares reorganization
– Appointment and resignation of directors
– Changes of company name
– Maintaining statutory registers, annual returns, AGMs, share transfers and dividends
– Directors’ meetings and resolutions
– Corporate annual compliance services
– Corporate statutory maintenance
– Corporate administration and restructuring
– General advice on company law
– Company dissolutions and restorations
– Capital reductions
– Registered office and service address
Anca also works closely with a partner law firm to provide notarial and apostille services.