Meesha is a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and is registered Member in Practice (MiP).
She is a versatile CFO with over 15 years of experience, advising high growth entrepreneurial businesses, start-ups, international groups with financial insight and management reporting on their UK business and assets.
By developing strong and lasting relationships with clients and gaining a deep understanding of their business, she adds value to their business decisions.
She heads a highly dedicated and resourceful team of professionals, that work collaboratively with businesses, to deliver practical and bespoke solutions, helping them to achieve their goals and aspirations.
She also drives the practice vision, strategy and execution by focusing on innovation and transformation to increase employee engagement and client satisfaction.
She is experienced in
– Reporting to international group CFOs
– Assisting International companies to set up in the UK
– Attending board meetings and advising key stakeholders
– Assisting UK companies expand overseas
– Coordinating between the client team and auditors with information flow
– Delivering monthly board data packs
– Implementing management accounts and group consolidated financial packs
– P&L budgeting and cashflow forecasting
– Cashflow management
– VAT advisory
– Implementing cloud accounting packages for business processes