Nikita is a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AATQB) and is studying to become a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants In England and Wales (ICAEW).
She works closely with clients, assisting and advising on their day-to-day accounting, VAT returns and management accounts, serving as their main point of contact in the UK.
Nikita has experience in dealing with clients across a wide range of industries, including Information Technology, Retail, Construction, Legal and Offshore & Maritime Engineering.
She is experienced in:
• Maintaining client records in-house and offsite
• Delivering monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Coordinating with the client’s finance team, from planning to delivery of monthly accounts
• Preparing MTD VAT returns and VAT compliance
• Coordinating between the client team and auditors with information flow
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly board data packs
• Liaising with HMRC regarding client VAT and PAYE queries